Note To Authors
Journal Catalysis and Chemical Engineering Advances (JCCEA) is a scholarly open access journal. The received manuscripts will undergo plagiarism (copying text or results from other sources) for its uniqueness and also self-plagiarism (duplicating substantial parts of authors’ own published work without giving the appropriate references) by quality analysts.
Authors should prepare their manuscript in English and submit the result file to Managing Editor at Email. The source files of the manuscript can be in either pdf or MS word for its acceptance
There is no charges for article submission. Authors have to pay after publication of the article
Authors can find article processing charges of the Journals at Article processing charges page. Authors can submit their manuscript online. Upon submission an acknowledgement will be generated for future reference, where author can track the article’s status
Submission of a manuscript indicates a tacit understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publication with other journals previously and is free from potential conflict of interest and personal criticism
Authors can withdraw their manuscripts within 15 days from the date of submission and in case of withdrawing after revision of the article, authors supposed to pay minimum processing charges.Article should be presented in a concise manner and with accurate reports. Avoid plagiarism and fragmentation of the work Authors are requested to revise the article as per the peer review comments and submit the revised article for further process
Authors will be notified of the article acceptance or rejection
After the acceptance of an article, authors are assumed to have transferred the copyright of the article to the publisher A biographical sketch and photograph of each author are also to be given to the publisher
JCCEA Journals allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and will obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
Open access will be granted to all published articles from each issue of the journal. These papers will be featured on the journal’s website and readers can read and download them free of charge
Any manuscript on either theoretical development, practical applications or research oriented is welcome.
Required Format: JCCEA does not consider presubmission inquiries. All submissions should be prepared in the following format.
The cover letter should not exceed more than a page that includes:
It should summarize the importance of your paper to the scientific literature Suggest appropriate JCCEA Academic Editors to handle your manuscript
Your cover letter should not include requests to reduce or waive publication fees Go through JCCEA Editorial Policy for more information regarding the publication fee Required Manuscript Format: Authors can submit their articles either in MS Word or PDF format
Guidelines for Manuscript:
JPCD considers manuscripts of any length. There are no restrictions for the number of words, figures or the length research article. Manuscript should begin with the following categories.
The title page of the manuscript should include title, authors, and affiliations.The middle part of manuscript can be organized as per the authors preference in any of the ways. In most of the cases the internal section should include:
- Abstract should describe the main Objective of the study It should not exceed more than 300 words Briefly explain the most important results and their significance
- The manuscript should have the data that allows the readers outside the field to understand the purpose and significance of the research Conclude with a brief statement of the overall aim of the work and a comment about whether that aim was achieved
- Materials and Methods:
- Material and methods should be clearly explained in detail. If materials, methods, and protocols are well established, authors may cite articles where those protocols are described.
Results, Discussion, and Conclusions: This category can be separate or combined to create the results. It does not have any word limit but the language should be precise. It should explain the result and conclusion of the research.
- People who contributed to the work should be listed in the acknowledgements, along with their contributions. You must ensure that anyone named in the acknowledgments agrees to being so named.
- Only published or accepted manuscripts should be included in the reference list. Manuscripts that have been submitted but not yet accepted should not be cited. References must be listed at the end of the manuscript and numbered in the order that they appear in the text. In the text, citations should be indicated by the reference number in brackets.
- Tables & Figures:
- Tables should be included at the end of the manuscript. All the tables should contain a title above or below it. Tables occupying more than a page should be avoided if possible. Figures should have a small title that describes the image with less than 20 words. Images should be in jpg or tiff format with high resolution.